Here is a holiday in England which is truly different. Cruise through the glorious Cotswolds Severn Vale, visit fascinating destinations, relax in 4-Star comfort on the Edward Elgar Riverboat hotel and get a great value inclusive holiday from ONLY £195.
The cruises take you to a new ‘port’ each day to explore the local sights or join an inclusive guided tour. There are pretty towns such as Frampton, Upton and Stourport; heritage sights such as Gloucester and Worcester Cathedrals, and a wildlife centre at Slimbridge. One cruise also includes an excursion on the Severn Valley Railway.
The Edward Elgar offers comfortable cabin accommodation, delicious traditional English cooking and warm hospitality from the crew. The atmosphere is friendly, there is a well-stocked bar, complimentary tea and coffee and some live entertainment. The restaurant and top deck offer commanding views over the countryside and all inboard areas are climate-controlled. Enjoy England have awarded a 4-star Hotel Boat rating to the Edward Elgar for the past 3 years.
English Holiday Cruises offer some of the best-value holidays in the UK in a package which includes the cruise itself, full-board accommodation, tea and coffee, guided tours, live entertainment, free views…..and great memories!
Why take a river cruise holiday in England?
- Drive or take the train to the boarding point – no airports, no ferries, no passports, no crowds.
- Unpack once and take your hotel with you on a tour of the country. No repacking, no car, no fuss.
- Enjoy close-up views of the surrounding countryside and travel to new places every day.
- Step off to explore the local sights or join guided tours of pretty towns, heritage, wildlife and more.
- Get to know your fellow-passengers quickly – we have small complement of only 22 people.
- Enjoy every moment and relax – our crew will help you with everything.